Thursday, December 20, 2007

More on Edwards

Okay, in the category of 'putting my money where my mouth is': I have volunteered to travel back east on Christmas Day to go to Iowa to work for the John Edwards presidential primary campaign through the Iowa caucuses, Jan. 3rd. I have offered to lick stamps, man the phones...whatever. They have taken me up on the offer.

Plane trip is all set; hotel reservations are made, warm clothes have been sent ahead to the hotel.

Whoever is reading this: do me a favor; if you are already a backer of John Edwards, hold fast. If you are not a backer of his, consider switching your allegiance. I truly believe John Edwards is the best Presidential hope for all Americans at this time in our history. "...one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home